For Christmas I told Dave that I wanted to start doing a Blog for family and friends of Parker. For the past few months I have been reading Blogs of some friends and thought it would be fun to have one of Parker. Well, by Valentines Day he did the research on how to set up the Blog....and by St Patrick's Day I have my first posting of Parker!
I have to admit after we created the web-page I was a little worried that I would not have enough interesting or funny stories to share. But Parker soon put my mind at ease....as you can see from this evening....he decided that he didn't want to wear his Pajama shirt but was perfectly happy wearing his stocking hat and my Ugg boots around the house.
By the way ~ this is a new adventure for me. I have no idea how often I will be able to create postings. I do not proclaim to be a fantastic writer and I am an awful speller but I thought this would be a fun way to share some pictures and stories of Parker. Hopefully, you will enjoy reading Parker's Playbook!
These pictures are so cute! I am really glad you are doing this. I wish blogging was around when my girls were this age. Thanks for letting us know about it. Pam
ReplyDelete