Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Old Mac Donald Had A Farm

We went to Iowa for the weekend (ok - a week and half ago) but I was waiting for Dave to upload the pictures from his "nice" camera before I posted a message. But after I infected the computer with a virus on Saturday morning, I knew better than to bug him about uploading pictures.  Don't worry the virus has been removed and to my surprise, Dave didn't say too much about it! 

Here are a few pictures from our relaxing weekend on the farm.

Went out to eat at Pasquales (awesome local pizza place in Humboldt).  Parker decided to make a few phone calls while we waited.


The Humboldt County Fair was in town that weekend.
 
Prescott family by a new John Deere Combine

Grandma and Grandpa with Parker on the Combine








Parker enjoyed fresh sweet corn from Grandpa's Corn Field.  Parker is crazy when he eats sweet corn from the cob - he eats every single kernal of corn and if you are not watching closely he starts eating the actual corn cob.

Parker checking out the old Pig Feed Tank
(now serves as the dogs watering dish)
Dave even had a little fun on the 4 Wheeler....
and thinks Parker needs one!

No comments:

Post a Comment