Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hockey Football

I have been told very nicely by Brooke that I need to update Parker's Blog with pictures. So here are a couple of posts highlighting recent Prescott Family activities.

On Saturday night, we went to our first Gopher Hockey game of the season and Parker was lucky enough to come along (basically because we didn't plan ahead for a babysitter).  On the way to the game we asked Parker if he wanted to go to a Hockey Game...he responded "No, Football Game".  We kept trying but there was no changing his mind...he thought he was going to a football game.  Finally on the way home, he kept saying Hockey Football...So I guess he never really got past not seeing a Football game. 

Before the game we took Parker right next to the glass thinking we could get a cute picture. But the cheerleaders where skating on the ice and Parker wasn't taking his eyes off the cute girls.


Goldy skated next to the glass and slowly peaked over the glass...Parker jumped into my lap so quick he about pushed me out of the chair.  It was very humorous!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment