Thursday, March 17, 2011

Children's Museum

On Sunday, I took Parker to the Children's Museum in St Paul.  Parker had a fantastic time and I was even able to ignore the thousands of germs that had to be floating around the place.  I did however, make Parker put anti-bacterial stuff on his hands about every 10 minutes.  It was just the two of us (along with hundreds of other kids) so I wasn't able to get a ton of photos but here are few shots.

Of course mom is going to get my picture on some statue....

Parker liked the "pretend" room.  Here is him acting as the local mail man.



If the mailman occupation doesn't work out....he can always drive a bus.


Of course, he was a pro at grocery shopping.  When he started pushing the cart and said, "mom you sit and I give you a cookie"  Which our grocery stores have "free" kid cookies (note free really means...spend $50 for one bag of groceries and we'll give your kid a cookie.) but Parker knows that he has to sit in the cart and he can have a cookie. 

The factory was his favorite.  I think he liked the hard hat! He did have fun moving the wheels and watching the blocks move along the conveyor belts.

The best picture of the day...happened in the last room. They had an ice fishing display so I was taking the opportunity to teach Parker -- "see this is what Dad is doing this weekend".  Obviously, he is like his mom and doesn't see why Ice Fishing is fun! (or maybe he was tired of mom taking his pictures while he was having fun playing!)
I think after spending the day at the Museum I was his favorite....that was until we got home and he saw Dad again!

No comments:

Post a Comment