Since Minnesota has escaped the normal winter weather (thankfully), Parker hasn't had too many opportunities to play in the snow. So one night after I picked Parker up from Daycare and we attempted to build a snowman.
Isn't it the saddest snowman you have ever seen?? I did have a baby carrot in the fridge for his nose, used landscape rocks for the eyes and mouth, bubble wands for the arms, and a pair of Dave's work gloves for the hands.
Unfortunately, Parker lost his balance and fell right on top of the newly built snowman.....
And here come the fake tears when I told Parker we didn't have time to build a second snowman and needed to go into the house to eat supper and take our bath. I am hoping the tears were because he wanted to play outside longer not because he doesn't like my cooking!!
Obviously the fake tears worked on mom....here we are the second time around. However, no picture of the second snowman since he looked worse than the first. Somehow in the accident we lost his eyes and his carrot nose broke.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment