The last picture taken of Parker when he was three years old. This picture was taken right before he was going to bed as a three year old. I sure hope once he turns four I won't get this cheezy smile anymore!!
His day started with helium filled balloons covering his bedroom. This was one of those “cool” ideas I read on some “how to be a great mom website”. I must warn anyone that is thinking “oh my what a cool idea, I am going to do that on my son/daughter’s next birthday” Those balloons you want for one day will be around for a month after their birthday! I was expecting since I went to the local dollar store we would be lucky to have the balloons stay up overnight. Nope, finally in May I said I don’t care if the balloons still are floating I am tired of them in his bedroom!!
Of course on your birthday you need start your day with a breakfast
donut with sprinkles.
Parker’s birthday was on a Friday so I took the day off of
work and took Parker and his two favorite friends – Conner and Grandpa Ron to
Sky Zone. For those of you not familiar with
Sky Zone it is indoor Trampoline Park. It was awesome! The boys jumped for three hours and were
completely exhausted at the end.
Nothing can replenish the lost energy from jumping better than a
sugar filled car cookie! Here is the afternoon snack he was able to enjoy with Makena.
Before I realized Parker was going to have donuts and
cookies all day, I had ordered a “small” cake for his birthday. I just wanted something small for the three
of us to celebrate with at supper. So I
called and pre-ordered a Scooby Doo cake with “Happy Birthday Parker”. As you
can see from the picture, the cake was a little smaller than I was expecting.






No comments:
Post a Comment