Hi Family and Friends....This is Parker. I am updating the blog today. Mom isn't feeling very well. She has been sick for about 12 weeks now. I keep asking dad what is wrong with mom and he just mutters..."life is sure going to change". I am not sure what that means. But he changed his nickname for me from "little buddy" to "big bro". Again not sure that I like my new name.
Oh and mom wanted me to post this picture too - it seems a little weird since it isn't a picture of me and this is suppose to be MY blog. Not sure where mom found the picture of the alien but hope you like it!
Ok - I'm going to go play with my trucks especially since APRIL FOOL'S DAY is almost over!

Wow.. you definitely got me! And I have been careful all day not to believe anything!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel too bad...I got Ron and Rita too. And they saw me drinking a couple weekends ago.
ReplyDeleteOk...is this for real or an April Fools? If it's for real....I'm so happy for you...if it's not...get busy!!! Cindy
ReplyDeleteOk...obviously I am bad and haven't been on the site for a while, but when I checked it this morning....you totally got me too...just a couple weeks later. Crazy. I almost called you freaking out. :-)
ReplyDelete