Parker's 2nd birthday was yesterday. Due to issues at work I was late getting home. So instead of making a nice home-cooked meal I went with the take-out pepperoni pizza. However, to make it special we did put a candle in it and sang happy birthday to Parker. Just so you don't think I am a completely awful working mother - I did make a homemade birthday cake but of course we don't have pictures of that!
Here are a couple of pictures of Parker's favorite birthday present. And of course I can't take credit for buying it.
Do we see a future 16 year old behind a wheel of a car?
Waving to his friends?
Sitting in Traffic?
Yelling at Another Driver?
I wish we lived closer so we could have come over to celebrate. We are a bad aunt and uncle but a gift is on it's way!! Happy Birthday Parker!!
ReplyDelete