Wednesday, June 16, 2010

If I Could Turn Back Time.....

For Mother's Day - Tracey, Landon, Brooke and I all pooled our money to give my mom (Rita) a trip to Las Vegas to see Cher.  It was just a girls weekend - Tracey, mom and me. Unfortunately, Brooke had to work. We stayed at Mandalay Bay and the weather was perfect.  In fact, we all came home a little sunburn after laying by the pool for a few hours each day.

Cher was playing at Caesars Palace.  Not being a huge Cher fan - I have to admit the show was amazing.  She changed her outfit and HAIR for each song.  One song she would have long straight dark hair, and then she would come out with long blond hair, and then the third song she would have curly black hair.  No idea what her real hair looks like.  Overall it was a fantastic concert!


Alright - I think I am caught up with events of the Prescott Family over the past month.  I can't promise I'll stay that way for long....

No comments:

Post a Comment