We went to Iowa last weekend. My two youngest cousins on both sides of the family had graduation parties this weekend. We drove to Humboldt on Saturday and got there a little early for the graduation party.
Arriving early is not something we experience often but we “wasted” time by taking Parker to Wildcat Wonderland. I actually helped build this playground - which of course Dave then ruled it unsafe and didn’t want Parker to play on it. Wildcat Wonderland was built totally by volunteers and I am guessing around 1990 (I couldn’t find the actual date online). I think my class helped by sanding boards or something along those lines (child labor laws didn’t apply back then). It really is an awesome playground.
The playground has peat rocks and Parker kept picking up rocks and putting them in his pocket. His pocket was so full of rocks that his shorts were falling down but he would not let us take the rocks out.
However, I did remember to empty his pockets before I put his shorts in the washing machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment