Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am finally done with classes for the spring semester! What a simple line that really means – 2 group projects, 2 class presentations, 1 essay exam, 8 papers (73 total number of pages), and 70 hours spent sitting in class. All that for 6 credits!

Now that my classes are over I’ll have so much extra time – oh wait, I still have a full-time job, a house to clean, laundry, and a 2 year old that demands lots of attention. Forget it - I still don't have enough time. 

We did have a great Mother's Day last Sunday.

We read the Sunday paper (yes, that is a fleet farm ad).


Parker made his favorite breakfast for me – grape jelly toast and fruit loops.


I even got a few great presents.


And the weather was nice enough to do a little golfing in the afternoon.

All in all it was a perfect mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. That pic of Parker reading the paper is so cute! It was great to see all of you guys this past weekend at Scott's party! Thanks so much for coming! I know it's a long trip!

    ReplyDelete