Friday, July 16, 2010

Playing with Play-Doh

The Easter Bunny gave Parker Play-Doh in his Easter Basket.  Last weekend I decided he was responsible enough to play with it without trying to eat it.  Actually, I had thrown it into a cupboard and forgot about the crazy stuff.  When I was a kid, my mom said play-doh was an "outside toy" so keeping with tradition I made Parker play with it on the deck.   Which I was glad I did, there was lots of play-doh crumbs after he was done.
At first he didn't really like to touch the stuff but soon he was digging in.  I really don't know what he was making but he sure was having a good time and making funny faces and strange noises. Maybe I'll get it out again this weekend for him to encourage his creativity.

1 comment:

  1. He looks pretty handsome in that outfit!!! Love the faces!

    ReplyDelete