Sunday, September 19, 2010

ROAR....

It's nice to get things done early.  I don't get to experience that feeling very often but when I do I need to take full advantage of it.  It is Mid-September and I already have Parker's halloween costume!   We tried it on Parker yesterday and he loved it! Parker really enjoyed looking in the mirror at himself and yelling ROAR.  So I think we have a successful Halloween costume. 

For those of you that don't remember - here is what Parker thought of his Puppy Dog Costume last year. I think Halloween is going to be a vast improvement over last year!

So check "Buy Parker's Halloween Costume" off my never ending To Do List.
Any bets if I am buying Trick-or-Treat candy on October 30th?

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie... So does this mean he is going to come Trick or Treating at his favorite cousin's place? Wait, I don't have a place up there yet!

    ReplyDelete