Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas in February

Ok...it's only Feb 1st so I figured it was about time I got the Christmas pictures uploaded. To my defense I was without my camera for most of the month of January so its not completely my fault for not updating the blog.

We spent Christmas Eve celebrating with the Prescott's.  We go to Dave's mom's house in White Bear Lake for our traditional lasagna meal.  Parker was excited about the homemade ginger man cookies.

One of Parker's favorite toys he got for Christmas was a tool box with tools.  It even came with safety goggles that Parker wears most of the time when he is playing with the tools.  The goggles crack me up every time Parker wears them.  But you would not believe the amount of things that were broken at our house.  Parker is always telling me, "mom I fixed it". 

It was a very enjoyable evening.  Here is a picture of Parker with all his cousins (and their significant others)

Maybe I should make my New Years Resolution to update the blog more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment