Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't Ask If You Don't Want To Know

I have a funny story to share that happened between mom and Parker today.  I was pulling into Robin’s driveway (his daycare) and there was a lady getting into a car and I asked Parker who’s mom is that?  He said it was Shane’s mom and she is nice.  I figured this would be a good time to ask for a little complement to help me get through the work day – so I asked Parker “Who’s has the best mom” of course thinking he would enthusiastically answer “Parker!”  Oh no, he said “Damon’s mom! She has shiny stuff in her nose and that is cool!”   
I think the lesson of the day is not to ask a three year old a question that you don’t want to really know the answer.  And yes, I am doing a google search to figure out where I can get my nose pierced before I pick him up at 5:00.   

No comments:

Post a Comment