Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We went to Iowa on Wednesday afternoon to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday with my family.  We left on Wednesday afternoon in hopes of beating the holiday traffic on the roads.  However, in our rush to leave the house we forgot the camera.  Actually we forgot the camera plugged into the wall, charging so we would have full battery to take the overwhelming number of Thanksgiving pictures.  Luckily, Brooke had her camera and shared a few photos with me.

Traditional Thanksgiving Baseball game between the Pilgrims and Indians.


It was absolutely beautiful in Iowa.  So the only Snowman around that didn't melt were the plastic ones in the city park.

Of course, had to get the annual Prescott Family picture sitting on the fireplace at my parent's cabin. Thankfully, Brooke always makes us take a family shot at holidays.  Without her, I doubt we would have any family pictures.

Does this picture make you want to start singing....
"We Are The Three Best Friends Anyone Could Ever Have"

How about this pictrure?

Unfortunately, Parker didn't seem to be feeling all that well, so we decided to cut our trip short and come back home on Thursday night.  We got home around midnight which was just in time for me to head out to the stores to be part of the Black Friday magic! (or is pure chaos a better description than magic?)  Either way, I love being part of the insane madness so I did go out shopping for a few hours on Friday. 

I need to make my list and check it twice but I think I am almost done with our Christmas Shopping!!  YIPPEE!  Now I just need to start wrapping the gifts!   SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment