Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fishing on Father's Day

I took Dad fishing on Father's Day.  Going fishing is a lot of work.  First, I had to buy a new fishing pole.   I found the perfect Toy Story pole that even lights up!  Then I had to practice casting the line in the living room.  Which was a lot of fun until mom tangled my line.

I got up extra early to make cookies with mom (before dad got up so it would be a surprise).  Then mom helped me pack a coolar for lunch.  We packed Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhiches, cookies, and a couple Diet Mt Dews for Dad and juice boxes for me.

I think I am a very good fisher - look at the record breaking fish I caught.




As with everyday I spend with Dad - it was a lot of fun. I can't wait until we have more fishing adventures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment